Skip to content
SAUSAGE, WHITE BEANS, AND KALE.
3-4Uncle Charley's Sweet Italian Sausages, crumbled
1 canwhite beans
1 Tbsp.Olive Oil
2 fl ozChicken stock
One hearty handful ofKale
3 Tbsp.Parmesan cheese
Half a lemon
1 Tsp.crushed red pepper
- Drain and rinse your beans while beginning to brown the sausage over medium-high heat with the olive oil.
- After about 5 minutes, add the beans into the skillet and toss until warm.
- Add in chicken stock to keep the beans and sausage from getting too dry, then toss in the kale and cook until slightly wilted.
- Top with parmesan, a squeeze of lemon and crushed red pepper flakes.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.