Foil Pack Grilled Italian Sausage and Peppers
Sausage and peppers is a summer classic, but with Uncle Charley’s Sweet Italian sausage packed with flavor, it truly does taste better! Give this recipe a go and let us know how it turned out!
- – 3 Bell Peppers, slice
- – 1 tablespoon of seasoning: equal parts salt, black pepper, garlic powder and smoked paprika
- – 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- – One package (18oz) of Uncle Charley’s Sweet Italian sausage links
- – Combine the first three ingredients in a bowl and set aside.
- – Place a foil pan that is large enough to hold the sausages and peppers on a medium high grill.
- – Add the sausage and cook for 10 minutes.
- – Add the seasoned pepper strips to the pan and cook for 20 minutes or until tender tossing several times as they cook.
Serve on a plate or in a bun. Add mustard for a tangy twist!