Skip to content
1/2 lbUncle Charley’s Bacon
1 smallyam, diced into small cubes
1/2 lbUncle Charley's Hot or Sweet Italian Sausage
8Eggs, whisked vigorously
1 smallclove garlic, minced
1/2 tspSmoked Paprika
crushed red pepper
Salt & Pepper
Chopped Fresh Parsley
- Preheat oven to 325°F
- Place bacon in a large cast iron skillet or in an oven safe sauté pan. Cook bacon until crispy. Remove and place on a paper towel lined plate.
- Remove bacon fat as necessary, leaving behind 3-4 tablespoons.
- Add sweet potato, coat in bacon fat and let cook for 10-12 minutes, or until sweet potatoes are soft.
- Add sausage to the pan with the potatoes, break apart with a wooden spoon and cook until no pink remains.
- Once sausage is cooked through, remove pan from heat to cool.
- In a bowl, whisk together eggs, garlic, red pepper flakes, paprika, salt and pepper.
- Once pan has cooled, pour in eggs and add bacon on top of sausage and potatoes.
- Mix well to evenly distribute eggs around pan.
- Place in oven and bake for 12-15 minutes until eggs are fully cooked in middle of pan.
- Garnish with chopped herbs.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.