- Serving Size:1
- Total Time:30
- Difficulty:In-Home Cook
- 3 linksUncle Charley's Sweet Italian Sausage
- 1/2 headCauliflower
- 1/2 of a dicedYellow Onion
- 1/3 cupRed Peppers
- 1/4 cupFrozen Peas
- 2 tbspBalsamic Vinegar
- 1 tbspPeanut oil
- Cut cauliflower in to small florets. Place florets in a food processor and pulse until small crumbles form. Set aside.
- Heat a large skillet over medium heat. Add peanut oil.
- Cook diced onions in skillet until they begin to soften.
- Remove sausage from casing and add to onions. Brown sausage with onions.
- Add peppers and peas to sausage and onion mixture. Add 1 tbsp of balsamic vinegar and cook until peppers begin to soften.
- Add cauliflower to pan and sauté everything until heated through.
- Top with remaining vinegar and serve.
The small amount of peas in this recipe are paleo acceptable. However, to be even more paleo friendly, substitute peas for more peppers, chopped carrots, or diced broccoli.
Peanut oil will provide the best flavor, but use coconut or olive oil if you are strictly paleo.