Skip to content
SPICY SAUSAGE ZITI.
1 PackageUncle Charley's Hot Italian Sausage
1 BoxZiti noodles
1 (24 OZ) JarSpicy Tomato Pasta Sauce
8 OzFresh Mozzarella
1 TspDried parsley
- Preheat oven to 350. Spray a large baking dish with nonstick cooking spray; set aside.
- Cook sausage in a skillet over medium heat for 15 minutes.
- Set cooked sausage aside to cool before handling.
- Cook ziti according to the instructions on the box. Drain and set aside until ready for use.
- Slice sausage into ½ inch pieces and place in a bowl.
- Assemble ziti like lasagna, begin by placing a spoonful of sauce on the bottom of the baking dish.
- Spoon cooked ziti noodles over sauce, top with a handful of sausage pieces and a few slices of mozzarella.
- Add another spoonful of sauce and repeat step 7.
- Pour any remaining sauce over the top of the pasta.
- Cover baking dish with foil and bake in the oven for 20 minutes. After two minutes remove foil and cook until cheese begins to bubble and brown.
- Remove ziti from the oven and sprinkle with parsley before serving.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.