Skip to content
UNCLE CHARLEY’S PITTSBURGH PIEROGI SLIDERS.
1 Pkg.Uncle Charley's Breakfast Patties
1 MediumYellow onion, diced
2 Tbsp.Vegetable Oil
- Heat a skillet over medium heat, add 1 tbsp. vegetable or canola oil
- Place patties in skillet and cook until done, flipping once.
- Place cooked patties on a plate lined with paper towel to allow excess oil to drain.
- Cook pierogies according to the instructions provided by manufacturer. Set aside until ready for use.
- Heat a small skillet over medium heat, add remaining 1 tbsp. oil.
- Add onion and sauté until onions start to caramelize (turn brown), stir occasionally to prevent burning.
- Remove onions from heat.
- Assemble sliders by placing a teaspoon of onions on the bottom bun, followed by sausage patty, a dollop of mustard and pierogi.
- Finish with top bun and a decorative toothpick to hold it all together.
Serve these pierogi sliders at your next tailgate or party! Perfect for breakfast, lunch or as an appetizer! For variety, top with your favorite condiment or sauce.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.