Skip to content
SAUSAGE ANTIPASTO PIZZA.
2 tbspPizza Sauce
2Uncle Charley's Hot Italian Sausage
1 8ozFresh Mozzarella
1/4 cupMarinated Artichoke Quarters
1/4 cupRoasted Red Peppers
2 tspDried Basil
- Preheat oven to 450.
- Remove pizza dough from the fridge and let sit before working with the dough.
- Cut small slices of the cooked sausage and set aside.
- Cut ¼ inch slices of the mozzarella and set aside.
- Roll out pizza dough to ½ inch thick. (If using a pizza shell skip this step)
- Spoon tomato sauce over the pizza dough. Top with slices of fresh mozzarella, roasted red pepper slices, artichoke pieces and sausage slices.
- Sprinkle dried basil over the entire pizza.
- Bake pizza until the mozzarella starts to brown.
- Remove and cool slightly before slicing.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.