Skip to content
SAUSAGE CHEESE CRESCENT ROLLS.
8Uncle Charley's Breakfast Links
1 packageCrescent Rolls
8 Slices of Cheddar Cheese
2 tspDijon Mustard
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Cook sausage links in a skillet until cooked through. Allow the sausage links to cool before handling.
- Combine mustard and honey in a small bowl and set aside.
- Line a baking sheet with foil and spray with a non-stick cooking spray.
- Unwrap crescent roll dough from container, separate the triangles and place on prepared cookie sheet.
- Brush the honey-mustard sauce on each piece of dough; follow with a piece of cheddar cheese.
- Place a sausage link at the bottom of the crescent dough and roll until you reach the end.
- Bake rolls in the oven for 11-13 minutes or until they turn golden brown.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.